Monday, September 21, 2009

This Monday


Yea...yea...yea...Cowboys lost their inaugural regular season game in their Billion Dollar Bungalow last night. I am heartsick. My Marion Barber came up hurt towards the end of the game as he rumbled toward the end zone. Tony. UGH. Three interceptions. He's not superman, maybe to Jessica he was--but in the real world. At least he ponied up to it. But still. Dallas dominated and lost.
* sigh*
OK. Enough of that. Finally tonight: DANCING WITH THE STARS. You know I'm all over Donny Osmond, yet I'm kinda liking the Iron Chef guy. I wanna know if Mark can do something else besides point at food.














Stay Tuned.
...and Go Cowboys! I still love ya!



No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...