Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Round About

Made it through the first night of Dancing With the Stars. Donny Osmond did pretty good, especially by winning this Relay Dance. Also Mark the Iron Chef and the Boxer Guy. I can't remember his name, but he's my dark horse. It was good to see Hall of Fame Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin, yet I think for the moment, he's got a bum deal. Michael's dance partner is new to the show and needs to put more DANCE into Michael's dances. He just seem to stand there and not do much. All in all, I enjoyed the show and predict Ashley Hamilton will be the one to get the boot.

We wait to hear on Marion Barber. He may have pulled a hamstring in Sunday's game, and not sure when he'll be back. I'm not liking that. Tony Romo takes responsibility for losing the game--his three interceptions didn't help. Some of the dee-fense lacked too. Only one game, but STILL...

Stepped on the scale--full force. A few pounds are gone. I need to step up my exercise routine. I'm doing lots better on the calorie counts. No candy, fried food--stuff like that. And the intake of my water is constant....gee. So all is good.

Get on with the day. Rain here in Dallas. Dream for the impossible to be the possible.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...