Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mid Week Smoke

And MacKenzie Phillips drops a bombshell. Incestuous relationship with her Dad, which eventually became consensual. Explains alot about her behaviour. He introduced her to drugs at an age where I still longed for a Barbie's Fun House. So many questions to ask of her. And yet, because of the knowledge of what others have experienced, both women and men, I feel I know alot of the answers.
Me, I still have problems of such a thing happen. If I didn't know some others' journies, I would think MacKenzie was blowing out the pipe. Why wait so long? Maybe she felt safe now that he's dead. Honestly, I would be curious what John Phillips would say--if he had any defense.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...