Friday, November 15, 2019

A Year and Change

Goodness me!  Another year (with some change) has passed since I last wrote.  I apologize because not my intention.  My plan was to be daily or at least write a few times during the week.  Certainly not a year between posts.  I do plan to be better. Plan to....

I look at this blog and tis in need of a few changes. I do smile because I was diligent in the blog's early days. Before my trek onto Facebook, before I ever did my first tweet on Twitter and before Amazon really did sell everything under the sun. 

A couple things If do plan: add a page for my original art.  I want all of you to see what has consumed me, in these last few years. For example: "New Road" on 24x24  canvas, posted here.

Plus, if you want to purchase, there will be such an option.  Must say I am excited to connect in this way again. Although, I've not been here much, I am amazed folks have still stopped by. How cool is that? 

I want this to be a place folks want to stay, interact and enjoy the time as we talk.

Stay tuned....another year won't pass before we meet again...


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...