Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tis the Season

For Miracles.

Told my chums I thought the Dallas Cowboys could beat the undeafed New Orleans Saints. I admit, earlier today, for a moment or two, I thought the Cowboys wouldn't be able to pull off a victory.
And they did--at the Superdome. First time in 15 years.

Even when soon to be ex-kicker Nick Folk missed a sure-thing icing on the cake kick at the end.

Last week, DeMarcus Ware was carried off the field. . Strapped to a cart. Scary. Unsure of his condition.

Tonight, DeMarcus played-tough. Just like bright stars do.

Yep, Tis the Season

And glad got my head back together before game's commenece...

GO COWBOYS!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...