Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Til Tuesday

No Dancing With The Stars Results Show tonight. Man oh man.

Drank water. Looked in the mirror. Attractive--I LOVE my eyes--yet, shook my head cause this 41 pounds I wanted to exit off the scale--ain't happening quite like I want. Ahh, each day is a new day. A new adventure to make it all the more right.

A chum gave me a story idea. Perhaps of a past relationship that was hard to put down. How interesting the outcome could be. I smiled, because it is good idea. Although which relationship would I pick? The gay guy or the cross dresser or the one who thought he was a warlock or the magician? Maybe roll em all up together? Hmm.

Life ain't ever been dull. Wouldn't be much fun if it was.

Back to situation at hand. No Dancing With the Stars Results Show tonight.

WHEN does American Idol start?

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...