Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Good Thursday

Just cause it's so close to Friday. You can feel it. So Good.

I really could go on about the 4th Grader asking President Obama why people don't like him or Rush Limbaugh NOT a potential buyer of a NFL team, or how Donny Osmond and Michael Irvin survive to dance another day or why do so many care about Jon & Kate or Miley leaving Twitter or how I'm not too keen on Twitter and couple chums can't even believe I would think such a thing or or how my body aches from aerobics or how I can still can't believe Michael Jackson is gone and he did it to himself or how I want make enough money to update my house and go on a vacation or how most of the current Young and the Restless storylines make me restless and I FF, or how I bought my now last watermelon of the year and it was literally empty inside or I could go on, alas why?

It's almost Friday.

Al Jarreau tells us in one of my all time favorite songs how things can be So Good.-reminds me how some things still can...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

I second that emotion!

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...