Tuesday, October 20, 2009

11 Minutes Ago...

Aerobics class started. Didn't make it. I just made it home 15 minutes ago. As I headed to work at 7am--which I is not part of norm--how it would be a tight fit to get to class by 6pm, eventho I was to get off at 3:30. My POKE test (which I call my Coumadin Check, because your finger gets poked) was at 4:20. The total round trip is approx 60 miles--which didn't include, the time spent at the doc office, or the stop at Target to get my refills. I sat at Target at 5:20 --to wait for a pill they hadn't filled. I wasn't smart enough to have had any my aerobics clothes with me to just change there. So to drive home and change and drive to the rec center---just was not feelin' it to walk in while the ladies were doing step. Just not feelin' it at all. So Thursday I will go aerobic and looking forward to it.

People go to work at 7am? It was DARK. Anyway, I am tired. My cats even look at me with closed eyes. Long day. Good day, yet long day.

OK, Dancing With the Stars tonight. I hate to say, yet it might be the night Michael Irvin goes home. The Playmaker did SO much better last night--but....otherwise, I'd be OK if Melissa Hart or even Aaron Carter shuffle off to exit stage right. I want Michael to stay.

Stay tuned.

I want popcorn. In 11 minutes I'll shall munch some.

And as the DWTS Results continue--at least I CAN say Donny "The Argentine Tango" Osmond and Michael "So Glad To Dance Another Day" Irvin and Mark "Who Broke My Heart Cuz He's Married With Children" Dascascos SAFE!! Gotta butter me some popcorn--back to the show!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...