Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day Off

...and the only thing I've done that I said I planned to do-was take a walk. Instead of a jaunt to the rec ctr, where I could bike and stroll in air conditioned comfort, I headed to the park up the street. Was concerned about the heat, yet not alot of humidity. Since the open heart surgery, I've done my best to stay within the guidelines set for outside activity. The nice breeze helped during the walk. Just peaceful.

Once again, it proved how I like being home. To do what I want to, while others are at work. Granted, I don't want to be sick again to have that feeling. Just nice.

Later on, I do need to go get POKED. Yea, that's what I call my blood check for my coumadin. I'm such a poster child for this stuff, which was peddled as rat poison. Fortunate no real issues. Except I know when I am tired--I am tired, so I stop until another time. Just live.

Now since I have some time until the POKE test, I'll wash my dishes. Oh heck, who am I kidding? Gotta watch today's episode of Young and the the Restless-getting GOOD! Adam needs to fall down his own flight of stairs!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...