Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stuff

On American Idol: Adam Lambert got my vote. Kris was good. No disrespect, yet that other final spot shoulda been Danny Gokey. My say: Adam wins tomorrow.

Waiting now for the winner of Dancing With the Stars: I hope Gilles. At the senior center I now am a member of, has ballroom lessons. I'm gonna give that a twirl.

And today, a woman I use to be pen pals with, starting in 1974, found me on Facebook! We lost touch about 2003, when I quit my other job. We'd e-mailed pretty regularly, after we found each other again. Never met. Were Osmonds fans, when she sent me that first letter. She lived in Hawaii and me in Iowa. We wrote for a long time and lost and found and lost and found and lost--yet found again. I hope for awhile this time. In 1974, stamps, I think, were 8 cents.

On top of all that
One more day closer to Friday.
Gotta love THAT!
I do.


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...