Monday, May 18, 2009

Do Si Do Don't

I didn't miss the finals of Dancing With the Stars. I missed DANCING in the Dancing With the Stars finals.

All three freestyles didn't thrill me much. Do believe Gilles was bestest--even if he did dance to 'Flashdance.' Then fellow Iowan Shawn who turned it up a notch, while Dallasite Melissa lost some. Quite disappointed I am. Don't care much for all the tricks and such. A good, clean dance would have done me well. Nonetheless, I'll be smack dab in front of the TV for announcement of the winner!

Which I think should be Gilles-oh, what a feeling. Yep, so I quote the "Flashdance" song.
I digress.

Had no idea who Gilles Marini was when this DWTS season started. Folks said Gilles was in the Sex and the City movie. Well, I didn't ever watch the series, so didn't see the movie. I may have to see it NOW. Gilles is Handsome and handsome some more!

If I go to France, will I find a man like Gilles?

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...