Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday and Robin Williams

Robin Williams appeared on Letterman the other night. First public appearance since his open heart surgery. Robin had his aorta valve replaced and mitral valve repaired. So we have our mitral valves in common--sorta. Mine was replaced--still--simpatico. Robin spoke of the blood thinner he now takes to prevent clots around the mechanical valve especially. Robin pops the generic of the brand name I take. Wow--Mork from Ork and I more simpatico! Which is great, because I may have been the only one that liked Robin in Moscow on the Hudson! Anyway, Robin looked great--even showed his scar. Mine should look that good! :) So when I pop my Coumadin, I'll think how Robin has to pop his warafin and get his blood checked--just like me. Simpatico--that's what we are!

Outside of that it's Friday.

Nuf said.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...