Monday, October 13, 2008

Mummy Monday

So lethargic I am. From 2:30 AM this morning, I tossed and turned. A cat curled to me, slept as only as fur covered brick could-deep. Our rousing game of fetch tuckered him out--not so much me. Laid there and asked what God tried to reveal to me. The job? Oh please---that job has always been about the people I've met. So blessed I've been. My health? Continues to be great--I've lost 7 pounds. My love life---hmm...OK--let's all yawn on that--I ask God these questions. I hear, "I got your back."

My problem is, I've not given up all the anxiety my flesh floods with. Need to work on that. He's in control. Realize that more now than days past. Will realize more in days to come. Hmm. Maybe Tony Romo will need to take a lesson of that too--let the anxiety go.

No walk tonight. Too exhausted. One drawback from my mitral valve replacement surgery, is fatigue. When I am this tired, just want to stop and give myself 40 winks. And this could mean when I drive. Scary. I pray to fight to keep my eyes open. Had to do it tonight. Made it though.

Trash is by the curb. Cats had their dinner snack. Birds have their food. My contacts are out. I'm headed to the couch. Just in case I doze off during Dancing With the Stars and/or Boston Legal, the DVR is set.

God's got it. It's already done. Gotta remember that. I am blessed.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...