Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Moments

A few days ago, I'd spoken of my across the street neighbor, Mister Bob. How I'd not seen him, really since Thanksgiving, plus his van isn't parked how he usually parks it. Tonight, I finally caught my next door neighbor home. She had her husband got on the case for us. Turn out, Mister Bob is not in his house. That's all we know. Where and why--we don't know. So my next door neighbor told me the car Mister Bob's son drives and now we are on the look out for that. I just hope and pray Mister Bob is OK.

It's Monday. I'm kinda over my Dancing With the Stars withdrawal. I mean, American Idol does start next month. Plus there's a little "The Closer" and "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT.
Gotta get the trash out by the curb before said programs. Wish my cats could do it for me...

Still forlorn about the Dallas Cowboys loss to the San Diego Chargers.

Ya know, they could have had that game. I still think the Cowboys can win in December--just not sure what year...

Stay tuned.




2 comments:

Sultan said...

The cowboys look dead to me.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

Ya know..you may be right...we'll see.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...