Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Feel

It is the weekend. Am so glad. Was pretty pissed the other day.
Eased up--well, trying to anyway. One of those moments
Where you try to think of THE moment
You called yourself taking control-
Instead of to leave all your troubles in God's hands.
Kinda scarey, when I realized when I had that 'moment.'
So now as I'm at another crossroads where my trust
Needs to be in Him. I need to repeat Psalms 50:15
Am I smart enough, more so
Humble enough to admit I can't conquer on my own?
How I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Life is a banquet and I refuse to starve myself.
Stay tuned.
In the meantime, I'm feeling a little Michael Jackson and Corner of the Sky...RIP MJ

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...