Monday, November 23, 2009

Donny Does Dancing With the Stars


Before 1977 to Now 2009-LOVE IT!
Just give Donny Osmond the DWTS mirror trophy. He earned it.

In my opinion, Mya lost the competition during her free-style. As good of a dancer she is, I never warmed to Mya. It does make me wonder what Mya wanted to do that was so spectacular for the free-style? Wonder if she'll blame Dimitri for it? I think he had the roughest time with Mya--Dimitri should get a 10 for just that!

Nonetheless, Donny showed the young bucks how it's done. Kelly and Mya could have been his daughters--yet he hung right with them. Donny's moves why I continue to ignore membership invitations to join AARP.

Just give Donny the Dancing With the Stars Trophy. He WON it!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...