Monday, September 28, 2009

Way I Like It

Found out the Iowa Hawkeyes are #13 in the polls! How COOL is that? Not sure when the last time they were that high--will need to research--plus keep it going. GO HAWKS!

Tonight is DVR duty! Dancing With The Stats will get the DVR, while I watch the Dallas Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football. Granted, I'll flip back and forth, however is the BEST TV view problem to have. As for DWTS, I read what Aaron Carter to say in an interview. Now, I didn't hear it, so I can't judge if he was in joke mode. However after one week, Aaron Carter he says he'll win DWTS. OK. Sure, he might. Yet the problem I have right now, is I had to take a look at his picture to even remember him from last week. I do recall Aaron was pretty good, however we got alot of season to go.

As for my Dallas Cowboys--oh man. Just WIN and make it a SOLID WIN. Just because Carolina Panthers are 0-2, doesn't mean they can't get some hot streak goin'. Got my fingers crossed. If my Marion Barber can't play, s'ok Felix Jones and/or Tashard Choice can step up and cross the goal line too.

So before I plant myself in front of the TV, with a cat in my lap and bowl of Blue Bell Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream in hand, must put out the trash, relish in the fact I downed my 74 ounces of water, and cue up a little KC and the Sunshine Band. Why? Because that's the way I like it, especially on a Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In truth the interviewer kept trying to imply that Aaron and his partner were an item, and Aaron good naturally kept denying it. As far as appearing confident about winning-he is an adherent of The Secret. Good book-interesting premise. If he was an athlete going into a match or game, noone would be questioning his confidence and need to appear confident.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

Thanks for your input. That's why I would like to have heard the interview myself, to hear Aaron's tone.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...