Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Still...

IS the weekend! Hey, no work tomorrow and I am ALL over that!
Really need to put my laundry in the dryer and wash my dishes...
Why?
Or I could pet a cat, read a book and drink a cup o joe!
Like that a whole lot better.
Ya know, on this still the weekend, I think of folks that have come and gone in my life.
Even folks of recent times. Even folks that never knew me. Seasons change. And that's OK.
Memories never change.
And I smile
Like I smile a whole bunch because of music that conjurs up memories.
So I feel like savoring some more Rick Springfield and "Human Touch"
Somewhere along the way I saw this concert tour.
How more hot can somebody be?
Like I said Rick Springfiend ain't your daddy's AARP!

And now gotta get that cup o joe!
Enjoy the rest of still the weekend!


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...