Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Scene

I've enterted the age of Twitter.
And need I say I really don't get it? I'm on Facebook too and still not grasped its concept.
Sure, I've been in contact with folks I've not been in contact with for years, but...
Almost as if folks have abandoned e-mails. Just like e-mails, then text messages took the place of that old fashioned invention: the telephone.
You remember the telephone? When all it did was just ring?
And your parents told you to carry a dime for the pay phone?
I'm told being on Twitter and Facebook will help network my writing and other ventures.
Really?
Guess that comes in time.
See, on Twitter gotta a couple followers, which includes two furry critters. This is after my week or so being a member.
As for Facebook-Alot of memories from the fast and furious high school days in a small central Iowa town.
It's not all bad.
On Facebook, I can play Scrabble with somebody either cross town or cross county.
That's cool even tho I still lose!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sums up my feelings completely.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...