Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Results....

Yes, Ms. Tina did Dallas two nights ago. I am still in awe. This woman will be 69 next week and still with the BEST legs on either side of the Atlantic. Don't you think Ike cussed his way all the way to the grave? To watch Ms. Tina is such an inspiration. I mean, come ON, the grandma filled the American Airlines Centers, as the review said, "just hair short of sold out"--while Janet Jackson, just a few short days earlier had curtains in front of the non-sold seats. All young performers of today, take a listen, do you like what you see? Will folks want to see you when you're 69?

Got in a walk tonight. Had to. Just sat all day at work--at least I did produce. Made it to the park up the street. Had to rush because it so close to nightfall. Pet a dog named Coco along the way. I couldn't imagine just to sit in front of the TV after I sat ALL day in front of the PC at work. Walked. Had to. Prayed. Had to. I didn't care who heard. My conversation with Him.

So home. Nuked some veggies (this diet after all) and have the DWTS result show on. Please...PLEASE...let it be Cloris--even tho she is a legend.....

And now one last video from Best...This was from Los Angeles a week or so ago. I'm going to e-mail this guy to say THANK YOU!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...