Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Short

My oh my. The Dallas Cowboys lose to Green Bay today. I'm honest, there was about 5:48 in the game when Tony Romo was intercepted on the goal line. I switched over to my FiOS On Demand to watch the "Desperate Housewives" episode to get me caught up. The coming week on Dallas sports radio--I ain't gonna listen.

Both my teams lost this weekend. Iowa Hawkeyes start out 9-0 and are not destined for the Rose Bowl. And the Dallas Cowboys--my oh my, not happy am I.

I could go on and on--yes, I got my praise on today at Inspiring Body of Christ Church. As much as I've grown in a positive accustom to Pastor Rickie Rush-I have yet to join IBOC. Could be commitment to that church? My previous church home, of five years, I didn't join either--althought I was there every Sunday. Participated in ministries, including adult Sunday school. More prayer needed.

In the meantime, I'm sad about my teams. Both SHOULD have been victorious. I am heartsick, really. What mends a broken heart?

Blue Bell Ice Cream. And tonight Coffee flavored will heal all.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...