Friday, July 17, 2009

Shout it Out!

Because it's Friday---finally! And also my day to visit Hogwarts and Harry Potter and chums in the Half Blood Prince. /Excited about it--and of course I didn't get the book finished. Almost though-yet not all the way. And I realize some people will think I am so wrong to not have finished because I had so much time to read it. Oh well. Doesn't mean I'll enjoy the movie any less!

The thing is, I think I started the book way over a year ago. Perhaps before I moved. Enjoyed yet, yet seemed to get all too wordy. Plus the 7th and last Harry Potter? I've yet to even purchase it. I admire what JK Rowling conjoured--especially because it looks like she started out in longhand on her books. I will get the 7th and last Harry Potter because I really don't know what happened. And besides I got another year or so to try and get through it-before the first of the last two movies are released. :)

In the meantime, let's get back to it being Friday and "Shout It Out Loud"--with a little help for that oh, so conservative band; KISS!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...