Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Starts

And ya know, I'd be there. Even after a job interview, earlier today. Went well, yet confirmed I desire my own business. Plus have my words performed--are you out there Tom Hanks, Spike Lee, Queen Latifah or even the neighborhood community playhouse director?? Dreams are BIG. Which brings me tonight.

What gets revved up again tonight, for all those with their OWN big dreams?
And we watch and wonder if the main folks on the show, duke each other out?
The reason my bedroom brown eyes will be glued to the TV every Tuesday and Wednesday, until--oh, May?




Need I say more?
Nope.
Let's get this up and going !
Pass that Blue Bell Chocolate Covered Strawberry ice cream this way.
Because THIS is American Idol!




No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...