Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The View....

OK--I DVR'd an episode from a few weeks ago, of The View and finally sat down to watch last night. I obivously am not an everyday viewed, eventho, I enjoy Whoopi--yes, I'm one of the twelve people that enjoyed "Jumpin' Jack Flash'---I digress---after a few minutes into Hot Topics, I wondered does Elisabeth Hasselbeck ever stay quiet?

Yes, she brings youthful, conservatism to the show-cute, perky, all those adjectives--yet, I wondered how many times the other ladies want her in time out? Don't get me wrong. Everyone has 'their View'--however on this particular show, Elisabeth commented how it was too much when Barack and his wife, Michelle, bumped knuckles.


Elisabeth thought people would scrutinise it. Oh my....and tomorrow, June 18th, Michelle Obama will be guest host.

The DVR will be ready!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...