Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Check In...

Looks like I was away for another more days than I thought I would be. Sorry about that. I will try to do better. Plus, I'll  follow up with the Donny Osmond story tomorrow....I promise! :)
***In the meantime, today I decided I will pursue my doctorate agree. At my church, Inspiring Body of Christ Church, a member of the 2012 graduation class of high school, certification, associate degree, bachelor's, master's and doctorate, all spoke for a couple minutes. Enlightened and motivated they got me. They gave God all the glory. Forget the part I need to finish my bachelor's  and then my master. However, I know it can be done. Stay tuned.
***And in the few days I've not posted, a little history has been made at the London 2012 Olympics: 
 Gabby Douglas: Gold Medal in the All Around
And she trained in my hometown...!

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Wasn't she just brilliant!??! Well done Gabby!!!!

Take care
x

Cynthia Smith said...

I been feeling the halls of education pulling me too. And I am so proud of Gabby! Wow!
Cee

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...