Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Later....

Yes, I'm been a bit on the tardy side on my blog. I do apologize. I went thru one of my thoughts of changing the focus --again--on the blog. Just stay on ONE thing to chat about. I'm still out to lunch on that. I might gain more interest if my blog is just one subject--like heart issues, relationship stuff, cats--ice cream--who knows. We'll see.

Nonetheless. Cowboys WON today over arch nemesis the New York Football Giants. This was the 1st game after the coach change during the week. Felt so good to taste some victory with the buffalo wings. Sports radio will be of the positive this week--and after the Cowboys going 1-7, it's ALL GOOD.

Just like this week is going be...ENJOY!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...