Thursday, September 9, 2010

Calm Before Friday

Things are calm after yesterday's floods and tornadoes--remnents from Hurricane Hermine. I could go on, like I think I saw Movie Man in the Wal-mart parking lot walking to he store, while I looked for a parking spot. I wonder if it really was. We've not seen him since December. Yes, I could talk about a Season of Separation.

I really don't want to.

I could go on how I have to write some 2100 word paper for school due in a week, about my Personal Model of Helping.....my what? Yea, I gotta learn what that is.

Really don't want to talk about that either.

I could go on about New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings played the first game of this new NFL season tonight, yet the REAL first NFL game of the season is between the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins Sunday night.

Hmm. Well---maybe, but I don't wanna talk about that either---yet.

What I will say, the calm is after the storm.

It's almost Friday and I gotta have Bob Seger tell me about "Hollywood Nights"

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I think after that worrying hurricane you had yesterday - you need this weekend to recover! Take your time and enjoy!

take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...