Sunday, September 28, 2008

4-0...

Not so much. Two points. Not the best game. The sun will shine again.

I make some pretty strong iced coffee. Gotta get me some decaf. Tasty treat though.

Strolled around my neighborhood. Sat on a bench at my half way point. Watched cars zip by. Stared at the best burger place in Dallas: Burger Island-which was across the street. Wished ttoday the Boyz tasted victory as good as Burger Island's onion rings. Oh well. My enthusiasm for this season has not dimmed. Go COWBOYS!


On the walk back home, checked out others' landscapes. My lawn needs blasts of color. Some stone too. Also a campaign sign. All in all felt good to walk.

Felt good to just be.

I am blessed.



No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...