Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Shuffles...

My home church Pastor preached on Deuteronomy 8:2. Read it and then we'll discuss.

Got my wait on for the Cowboys-Redskins to commence in about a half hour. Better be 4-0 Cowboys by 6ish tonight.

Then after the victory, a walk on this gorgeous day, which after I can a snuggle all down for Cold Case and, my guilty pleasure of Desperate Housewives. I mean, that whole five years in the future and Susan with another man! What happened to Mike? Hmm.

Do I watch too much TV? I don't think so. That's the beauty of DVR'ing--watch when ya wanna. Except I gotta watch sports LIVE.

Sarah Palin? Folks have asked my thought. I'm not a Republican, yet I kinda feel for her. If she doesn't get that scared in the headlights look gone by her debate with Joe Biden--well, back to Alaska and her view of Russia, she will go. Her lipstick has smeared.

Gotta get my iced coffee ready-Go BOYZ!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...