Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Snow Update


The official snow tally in the DFW area: 12.5 inches. Most snow EVER in the history of weather keeping...

And I have to go to work. Yep. The entire city, including my former company,is shut down, --my work is not. Even tho I play the IOWA card every chance I get when it comes to Wintry weather and just GO-I do draw the line at a foot of snow. Especially, when the city has never experienced such a sight--so I have no desire to be a warrior to rush to get to my desk.

Hence, I delayed myself, as I know alot of other folks did.
The snow is already beginning to melt. Yet, I gotta admit, the snow has been pretty. All in all, it should be gone by weekend's end---and my Blue Bell Ice Cream remains to ease the Winter Woes. :)

12.5 inches of SNOW.
What state do I live in?

2 comments:

Daydreaming David said...

I never would have imagined this. Wow! What a sight. Yes, snow is pretty but it's all kinds of wrong when it's in TEXAS! As someone who's known snow all her life, you have my sympathies.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

Thanks for the sympathies, however the snow is all but gone! My backyward is mushy,mushy grass and mud. I'm originally from the Midwest, and lived with snow, until I moved here in 1988. This amount of snow, Dallas had never seen--and it's pretty much a memory now!

Thanks for dropping by!

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...