Saturday, December 12, 2009

Moving Picture...

Saw "The Princess and the Frog" today with a chum, that was once close to me, then for awhile-not too close, and now working on being close again. Felt nice. Forgot how good it felt to sit and chat with him--and of course, the laughs.

He even said he liked my hair. I think I looked like a Bronze Bozo. I'm trying to be more 'natural' with my hair. However today's hair do, made me realize how quick and EASY it is to pop on some fake hair.

Anyway, about the movie--I did enjoy it. Was nice to see a Disney princess have the same color as me. There were a couple things I would have liked to have seen differently. As more folks see it, and more written about it, I'll be curious if others think the same as me. If anyone saw "The View" this past week, when the "Princess" Anika Noni Rose, appeared, Whoopi made a comment I do now agree with. Not a bad one, yet a comment none the less. Anika had a great response back. All in all, I did enjoy The Princess and the Frog!

And with the company spent.


No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...