Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday and Almost

Friday.

Call me vain. I like my new profile photo. Always hated getting my picture snapped due to forever having a crooked mouth. That was due to being born with microtia (one ear) and missing some bone and such on the left side of my face. And then when I had the stroke that wasn't a stroke, right before I had the little open-heart surgery adventure-the side of my mouth drooped some. Still kinda does. Paranoid, at times, I am about it.

Then I see my profile pic. I look happy in this photo. As I am flat broke. 100 cats (well, not really). Wish for a new, and better house buying experience--or maybe I just want a clean house? Or a wish for a written and finished finished novel by ME. And a business to call my own. And to tickle a cute kitty's tummy. All good.
And in new profile photo I appear like I have all that and more.

Yep. Call me vain. I like it.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...