Saturday, November 28, 2009

And Wrap

Drank my water.

Talked myself into NOT adopting a puppy dog. Yet got info to volunteer for the puppy dog rescue during adoption days.

Ate pumpkin pie. Now tired of pumpkin.

Pondered the thought of writing a brand new story, instead of re-visiting an already written short story. What I oughta do is sit down and just write another book.

In the meantime, I wrap up this Saturday with a big bow and send it off to memory land, for it is about done.

A good day had by all.

3 comments:

Sultan said...

Always hard to fight the urge to take home a baby animal.

The New Me said...

Though I applaud your desire to take in a dog. I doubt your current owners would be quite so enthusiastic. Cat-atonic, perhaps, enthusiastic...not so much.

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

I kept asking the adoption folks which dogs were good with cats. There were some cute little dogs--about the size of my cats. I grew up with both, yet no dog for decades. I got a big ol back yard that we could play in...stay tuned.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...