Friday, June 5, 2009

Do A Little Dance

Enjoyed my first swing dance lesson last night!

The shoes I wore didn't let me pivot like I should! :( Alas, next time, may wear a little heel or socks. Even that little bit we did, made me realize how much I miss dance. That whole creative thing I finally give myself permission to let burst forth.

Just felt good! Look forward to the next one on Tuesday. And how much is this endeavor? Heck, my favorite price: FREE!

In the meantime, here's a little ditty I'd like to cue up: The Brothers Gibb aka the Bee Gees, with little brother Andy tellin' us we all should be dancing. Oh, and check out a very young Travlota doing his fancy footwork.

Bring on the weekend...enjoy!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...