Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

......and so good.  Had the last two days off.  In those two days, I decided I will make my own coffee for my drive to work. Yep. I brought a can of coffee, creamer, and a new mug. I'm set. The deal is, whenever I make coffee it doesn't seem to taste as good as other places. The money I plunk down to Starbucks and 7-11 (although 7-11 is just $1.79) adds up. So I figure the more coffee I make at my own chateau, the closer I can get to the Mercedes in my driveway.

I do dream big.

Now 'cuse me while I go read the directions on the coffee can :) 

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Yay!! Hope your homemade coffee proved even more excellent than these shops!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...