Monday, June 11, 2012

Jar in Jam II

Yesterday I posted a photo of  two liter mason jar, painted with Folk Art Enamel paints, and baked in the oven for 30 minutes.  Not so much  feelin' the final product. OK. Here is the same jar--which I think looks a little better.
 ****Key word there is 'little'. 
**The sun is the reason I think the jar is a little better. Can you see some brightness in the jar? Still ain't  feelin' the over indulgence of   colors. I do need to work on my restraint.  I gotta remember that everything I think is a Van Gogh, could be really a Van Do Not Pass Go instead.
***********Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

It's a most summery jar!! I can totally see some gorgeous orange flowers to put in it! Yay! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...