Saturday, June 2, 2012

I HEART Cats Saturday

Saturday here in Dallas. Hmm. Doesn't the cat kinda say it all?  Cat doesn't worry about makin' terra cotta pots pretty, paying the mortgage or debate whether to buy exercise equipment or order Pizza Hut Pan Pizza. Nope. Cat decides if food dish is filled to her satisfaction. And if her litter box stinky-free so can go and do  her business and make the litter box just as it was before. Then cat will decide if I am worthy enough for her to curl in my lap, scratch up my legs while she makes her one brand of biscuits and possibly purr to signify I've done what a good job--for now. 
And ya know what?  I would not have my Saturday any other way. 

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Me neither!!! I heart cats too!! And I hope to goodness you got the pizza!

Is that Mooch?!?! Beautiful! take care
x

LL aka Lisa-Lin said...

Yep--that's the new kitty on the block, Mooch! She does live up to her name. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Tommy

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...