Thursday, June 28, 2012

104

Twas the Dallas temperature today.
*I musta had something else on my mind because I did not stop to get a Starbucks Mocha Frappucino or a Sonic Mocha Java Chiller or even a McDonald's Mocha Frappe. Nope. None of that.  So,  yes my mind had to be on other things.
**Men.  
****Yea. Told ya. Other things. I love me some men. As I get older I still don't get understand em. Has it always been the women keeps the situation calm, listens and nutures, while the man doesn't?  I mean--the man may listen, yet doesn't ask question or react to what a woman says, but will say,
*"I sure do like being with you."
***Hmm. And people wonder why I heart cats, paint terra cotta pots and got a thing for blended coffee drinks

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I've given up trying to figure out men!! And I so agree!! Cats and other creative outlets make more sense! Hope you found time for a nice frappucino! LOL! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...