Monday, August 8, 2011

And...

Monday aka another sizzler. I had a Starbucks Mocha Frappucino. I should just wear an I-V filled with the stuff all day!

Anyway, made it thru the day. My once cute, natural curly when I left the house this morning hair frizzed up today. Yea, I know it's part the heat and whatever product I'm using that ain't doing what it should be doing. I don't remember frizzin' up this bad last summer. Although, it wasn't quite this hot last summer.

In a nutshell, the hair and I did survive--for another day!

That's all that much matters.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

I couldn't agree more!! Having great hair in all sorts of weather so matters! :-)

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...