Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Just...

HOT.

Got up and headed to the grocery store and I think that's about it for me today. On the outside anyway. You can tell I wasn't too serious about other errands if I didn't pop in my contacts in. Nope, got my 100 year old bent, scartched up glasses on.

Suppose to creep to 104 degrees F today. Joy. I'm gonna make my own iced coffee. I seem to buy it everyday, why not save my couple bucks? Got watermelon. Even got peach sorbet instead of my ice cream. It was on sale, so I'll give it shot. Could be tasty. I'll let you know.

In the meantime, gonna work on my stories for my novella. I think I finally have the idea, which really was the original idea--a collection of short stories, with the same backdrop. I tried to change it up, yet the original idea really is the best.

So stuff to get done. And I promise myself I won't take too much of lead from these kitties...

Well, maybe not TOO much....

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

104 degrees?!?!? Oh my goodness, I'll be joining the kitties I think!

Wow that's hot!!!

Oh good luck with your novella - short stories with the same theme - that's brilliant!! Go for it!!

Enjoy your sorbet and homemade iced coffee!

Take care and keep cool!
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...