Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just a bit

Wanted to check in. Work has been interesting as we head into our first Month End that matters as we strive to make bonu$. My boss, who is nice eye candy, and I still don't much eye to eye. We tease and such, yet outside of that--I can't just get behind a guy who says, "We have to crawl" to get to the next step of our jobs. There's no "Let's fly! Let's see how high we can go. or even take a bigger step' Nope--it's "crawl"---and I asked him the other day if he thought he was a motivator. He said he was. My guess is if you're about 22. I'm just learning to remain quiet.

Anyway, there's--the writers' conference I volunteer for is this Saturday. Plus, I got great news, I'm eligible for a $1000 grant for school. And the all 70's Reunion for my high school is over the 4th of July. How long have I known about this? Since before school and work became major factors. I don't want to spend the money to go--even tho it would be a blast--and I don't want to drive 750 miles, unless a cheap air fare comes into play. Yea, it would be fun. Lots of fun. I don't want to spend the dough. So stay tuned.

I've thought about men who came in and out of my life. I'd like to get married--no, I'd like to have fun date with a man who actually does OK with cats--I need to find a vet to date! :)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

There is one vet at my vet's place who is lovely eye candy. Unfortunately he looks about 12 which is absolutley no good for me! LOL!

YAY!!! Well done with your grant!!!! It'll be so so so so so good if you could go to your reunion!!

And good luck with your writer's conference!!! Can't wait to read all about it.

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...