Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Jump

This morning, attempted to jump out of my bed, however when there are a neighborhood of cats glued to your legs--well, the circulation ain't what it should be! Nonetheless, finally made it up and ran a bit late to a planning meeting from the writers' conference I'm associated with. Great ideas and great gab. To think June 26th will be here before you know it!

Then I headed to see a chum of mine in a play "Song for Coretta"--about five women in line to pay their respects to the late Lady of Civil Rights. My chum, as well as the entire cast were great! So much talent my chum has. After the performance, the cast was in the lobby to meet and greet, and my chum told some folks there I was a writer--and my jaw dropped. I told them alittle bit about a one act play I wrote, then got the attention back to my chum. Nice, unexpected moment tho.

As I dallied thru some store, I heard a song I'd not heard in awhile. Got on YouTube and found the video, which I remembered. Makes me smile as I recall going out, dancin' and partyin' until the bar closed--now THAT would be novel! :)



1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh I love this song -I love the Pointer Sisters!!

I loved dancing to this and of course until getting chucked out time!

:-)

And of course you are a writer!! Well done your very talented friend!

Good luck with the writer's conference - it's going to be wonderful!!

take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...