Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh, Cheese and Macaroni, Not TONI!

When Cloris Leachman was announced as the second one safe tonight on, Dancing With The Stars, I was stunned, I tell ya, STUNNED! Susan Lucci, I figured would exit, sooner than Toni Braxton. WOW. Toni said her breathing and heart were better--that is great thing, yet I'm sorry to see her go. A true inspiration to us folks who've had alittle heart adventure.

And Cloris remains! I'm glad she's calmed down her antics. We'll see what happens next week during their hip-hop group dance. Oh, and the Stars of Dance, or whatever that production number was-granted, my dance teacher put me in a glow in the dark pink fake grass skirt, because I looked like an authentic Hawaiian, so my dance career to be a Rockette ended-but I gotta say, I expected a bit MORE out of that number. What was the surprise? The rain? Hmm.

Nonetheless, Toni Braxton is gone. I'm still so stunned I need a couple spoonfuls of my Blue Bell Snickerdoodle ice cream--it is my new favorite flavor.

Now the picture Yours truly, in about the Triassic Period, waiting for her cue to enter the dance recital stage. I tapped to Ol McDonald Had Some Jazz.

Ya gotta love it.

Where's my ice cream?

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...