Saturday, May 30, 2009

So

I stepped on the scale this morning. Imagine my glee when it didn't scream nor buckle as much as before! Like that ALOT! Can tell inches had eased off the hips, especially from the bike. And my legs aren't as tired and just happy on the things I'm seeing. More energy during the night to complete projects and sleep like a rock. Well, I sleep like a rock anyway a more peaceful rock.

I do hate exercise. Yet I like what exercise does for you, so I recommend it. Trust me, you'll hate it too, but like what it does for YOU.

So if you'll excuse me, gotta get in the rec center before I get on with my day.

Enjoy this Saturday!

No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...