Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Stuff

While I got up early this morning, to head to my 8 am class on a Saturday, these two boycats did what I wanted to do...stay IN bed! I made it class. Was bit late, because I found the building, yet not the room as quickly as I wanted. The class itself, will be great--it's over The Old Testament. Since I'm now a student at faith based university, I am required a class on the Old and New Testament. The instructor was fun. The class, about 10 of us, were in every demographic. And the biggest surprise of all--the class is listed to last from 8am to 3pm. It didn't--at least today it didn't. We got out at 11 am--which was great! Also this class meets every other Saturday. I've not had a class like this--so stay tuned.

With the surprise of getting done with class at 11am, I had more time for errands and grabbed me some lunch. Once I got home, I did some homework. I told myself I can't let the homework get so ahead of me....And now?

Well, it's only 7 PM, yet I am done for the day. Tired. Yet fulfilled. I hope these boycats left some room on MY bed.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

You did amazingly well to be in at class by 8 am-ish!! On a Saturday!!! WOW!!

Oh to be a kitty so loved and treasured! Sigh! LOL!

Glad you had a great class and it really helps that you look forward to them cos going to school on a Saturday morning..!! Yikes!!! LOL! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...