Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Print on Fabric Using....Freezer Paper?

Yep.
It CAN be done.
I know for which I speak because
I did such a feat this night....

Up top is the graphic on my computer. The result on the printed fabric is he bottom right corner. The colors will need to be adjusted darker for the fabric. Heck, I can work on that. In the meantime, for me--the girl who would surely bribe Van Gogh with a pie, to do her junior high art project, is dazed and amazed. Maybe could be be something to this whole being crafty thing.


Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Wow!!! Well done you!! Keep at it!

Take care
x

Aurora said...

That is very cool! will there be a tutorial perhaps? would love to try it.

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...