Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Middle of the Week

That's what today is. Wednesday. Hump Day. Whatever you want to call it. The photo of my cats kinda has a middle of a week look to it. The tuxie cat in the middle is Mommy to the mancat tabby on the left and sister to the the mancat wide load tuxie who has his leg over her, on the right.
The girlcat's name is Edie. However, I have not called her Edie, since she had her babies, Which is when I realized she was an Edie and not an Eddie. So we're talking four and a half years ago.

Just something about felines. I have said it a coupla times and I will say it again...I heart cats.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww love that you heart cats too! Yay! Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...