Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Wink

Takin' off from work Thursday and Friday
Didn't plan for Thursday until about 2:00 pm today-
Ya know the 'transitions' of jobs happen and
This will be my 3rd one this year--just like WHY?
When does it end?
Gotta put my part into to the change-
Won't happen all on its own-
There are so many things to do-
That I must do. I won't be able to move
Forward without givin' myself
A sly wink to myself as I check me
In the mirror and get so on with it--
Just gotta make the good gel is in my hair
'cause when you soar like an eagle
Can't have messed up hair... :)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Whatever happens, Tommy, it's best to face it all with gorgeous hair and beautiful style! Yay! Enjoy your days off!!! Hugs to sweet Mommy too! take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...