Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Twinkles

Ya know, I love me some Dancing With the Stars--

I admit to being addicted. Since the second season when Dallas Cowboy Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith won the Mirror Ball trophy! Tonight was this season's first results show. And the major buzz has been about the former Chastity Bono, once the daughter of duo of Sonny and Cher and who is now Chaz--the first transgendered contestant on the show. Chaz can DANCE! I just smiled when Tom Bergeron (the host) said he and his pro partner Lacey were 'safe'. Now, with all that first show buzz outta the way--let's DANCE. I want some sequins to dance the night away!!

On top of that--I received and order to make two pots. My co-worker the Captain, wants me to decoupage two terra cotta pots for a chum of hers. Her chum works in a pediatrics office--so she wants the office's logo and slogan on the pots. Nice. I have another vision about what I want for the pots--

Yet, it can't be all about me....drat!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!!!! You got some orders for your amazing pots!! Yayayayyayayayy!! This is only the start! Oh Tommy - this is brilliant!

I did see a clip of Chaz dancing on aol and boy he is GOOD!!! He can move!! Yay!!!!!!!

Take care
x

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...