Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Six

Tyson Chandler is his name.

He is a member of the NBA Dallas Mavericks. Tonight is Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat. Dallas needs just one more win out of these last two games to bring home the Trophy. The game will be played in Miami--yet the Dallas has proved they know how to handle the 'Heat.' The city of Dallas hopes this the Sixth and Final game! ******In the meantime, as I countdown minutes to the game, I think how great it's been to not worry about some school paper due on Monday. I'm on a two week break. I don't want to go back to this particular school either. I need to find another school to transfer to. My education is important to me. What I've run into so far is, I need to enroll and register before the new school will even discuss what classes I have taken will transfer or not. Seems like a waste of my time. One school said it would be at least a year and a half for me to finish. That's a big ol' no from me. Stay tuned.****** I just remember what my Pastor Rickie Rush, of Inspiring Body of Christ Church said last week, "Specialize until your special." That is so good on so many levels. I'll just trek onward. I am being led and for once I'm OK with that.

OK. Back to tonight. 30 minutes until tip-off. Got my Mavs t-shirt on. Blue Bell Homemade Ice Cream in the freezer and a cat who purrs louder than the hum of the a/c. Sounds like the makin' of a NBA Finals Championship game to me!


GO MAVS!





No comments:

Thoughts of Past Loves

The Holidays are pretty much right here. Yep.  Especially since three Christmas movies, in the last three days, between Lifetime and Ha...